Did you know that Creation Ministries International (CMI) allows people to copy their YouTube videos and website videos and upload them to YouTube and other video sharing websites? CMI prominently encourages people to do this on their YouTube channel creationclips.
Please tell your YouTube friends and subscribers and your friends and family to upload CMI's Question evolution! video to their YouTube channel.
It is Now Super Easy to Spread the Question Evolution! Video on YouTube
Here is how to easily do it:
1. You can upload the CMI Question Evolution! Campaign video with a simple touch of a button via this web page. If there are other Question evolution! videos you want to copy in the future, the free free video player RealPlayer allows you to upload videos at the touch of a button also.
2. If you don't have a YouTube account you can easily set one up at this web page.
3. Is is super easy to upload a video to YouTube? It is! This YouTube web page shows you how. Alternatively, since you already have downloaded the Question Evolution! video and have created a YouTube account, you can follow steps 6.7 and 8 given on this WikiHow page
Is there a very short video on how to upload a YouTube video?
Yes, there is. BeforeAndAfterTV has a YouTube video on how to upload a YouTube video. Since that video was made YouTube has extended the length of a video you can upload to YouTube. Standard YouTube video account holders can now upload 15 minute videos.
Do you want to be a YouTube evangelist? Have an hour a day?
Read the books below and start on your journey of becoming a YouTube evangelist:
1. YouTube and Video Marketing: An Hour a Day by Greg Jarboe and Suzie Reider
2. YouTube Marketing Handbook by Marc Bullard
Launch a pro-creation YouTube channel
There is strength in numbers. Get your church involved and have them create a YouTube video channel. The Ppsimmons YouTube channel is a great example of Christians and a local church launching a widely viewed anti-evolution YouTube channel.
If your church does not want to launch a YouTube channel, then launch your own pro-creation YouTube channel. You may develop over 18,000 subscribers like the Christian YouTube channel Shockofgod if you put some effort into it.